Claim Is It Possible To Claim Credits For Previous Tax Years?

Is it possible to claim credits for previous tax years? - claim

My parents have never said that my tuition fees, their taxes in the last four years I had in college. I checked the website of the IRS and found that I could maintain the payment of tuition fees and receive either life-long learning credit or the Hope credit for these years. I am interested to know whether any one has to apply for four years of paid tuition (and hopefully I can some of the money they receive). I think that calling the credit for me for life in 2006. If anyone knows how to claim for previous years, would, if possible, your help greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 comments:

Mr. Zimmer said...

To add the response of the crystal:

1. They have amended return by April 15, 2003. (3 years after the original due date)

2. The best way to calculate the cost of training for the years in question qualified as the 1098-T issued by the school for the taxation year. If you do not, then you can call 1-800-829-1040 and ask the IRS will be sent to you.

3. You can find that will be taking the credit for life learning for more than three years, hoping to get credit if you have been describing their spending on education rather high.

4. Be sure to use the law of 8863 F for each year is unchanged. Forms of recent years can be downloaded from http://www.irs.gov.

5. Make sure you include all regulations and meet real needs. See the link below to 970th pub

SandyM said...

Yes, and I think he can go back to 5 or 7 years on this issue.

Post a Comment