Fleece Outerwear Where Can I Find Wool Felt So That I Can Make A Weather Resistant Poncho?

Where can I find wool felt so that I can make a weather resistant poncho? - fleece outerwear

wants to make a poncho without sewing, but non-polar, as I'm at with flames. So I thought, felt would be a good option ... but I have no idea where to find a good selection of wool fabric for use as clothing or outerwear felt. I think a lot of arts and crafts web sites, but I want to feel thicker, better quality. Felt we will never be used for this purpose, and where can I get the stuff?
Of course, I had all the local fabric stores and have the skinny guy in small squares, craft. Or have the stick down so I felt, but need more felt. Of course I "googled" them before this forum and tried all the above websites. I see no point in offering that may be used as clothing. So if you know if a certain name or type of felt, wool used for jackets and coats, and where can I find this kind of wool felt for the purchase?

1 comments:

imadrian... said...

Wool is a great idea! All natural fibers is much safer to about Lama have opened and has the added advantage of retaining its qualities of thermal insulation even when wet.

To make a poncho without sewing, you want a large wool that at least 54-60 cm in width to buy. I have a link to a very famous store that carries various types of wool.

The two guys you want, depending on weight, than wool or flannel wool lining. Wool lining is twice as heavy woolen goods. Both are very sweet and good shade. For additional sealing, you can spray with adhesive tape. I went with the layer of wool, to me. It holds even in light rain, even without the tape.

When the wool buy, be sure to watch the weight of him. Heavy wool is warmer and waterproof. The lining of wool weighs about 12 grams per meter, while the wool, flannel, weighs only about 6 ounces per meter. I suggest that commitment for a fabric sample prior to buying anything.

Welllucky!

Post a Comment