Floor Vents What Is More Efficient On A Central Heat System,, Ceiling Vents Or The Floor Vents?

What is more efficient on a central heat system,, ceiling vents or the floor vents? - floor vents

Hello and thank you in advance .. My mother and father live in a 3-bedroom house with 2 old boilers ground and wants to move to a central heating system with a ceiling installation for heating and ventilation ducts. I fear not heat the earth, so .. Do you have the ventilation of the roof and are happy with him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the house 50 years old plate, the area south of Virginia, natural gas furnace in the attic, cieling vents and central air conditioning systems connected. The heat tends to stay with AC cieling and sits on the floor. I installed a low speed fan cieling for the dimmer, which is about 1.5 t / min per second. It circulates air without a remarkable project, and we were very comfortable all year round.

Anonymous said...

No, I have a system of roof ventilation, but my parents when I was young. Our house was built on a slab of concrete, apparently the father does not believe that the heat will be buried in the earth, that all our heat from above and installed near the ceiling fans. I always thought it was okay, but I can say that the floors were so cold that almost at the foot of freezing cold winters, I think I could, I would choose to assign the same grade. Heat rises, you know.

Post a Comment